* James Turner -- Tuesday 18 April 2006 12:44:
> I moved the 'end' part of NasalSys::init (running the
> scripts) to postinit() to try and keep things working; I'm sure
> that's not really the correct solution but it got things limping along.

It probably breaks joystick drivers with <nasal> blocks (such as the
"Saitek Cyborg Gold 3D USB"), which are exactly postprocessed in
postinit() so they can be sure that Nasal was initialized. If Nasal is
in postinit() too, then this defeats the whole idea.

m.