* Durk Talsma -- Thursday 07 December 2006 19:04:
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 19:09, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > I hereby declare that branch in the data/ dir dead. There are
> > *no* differences between that PLIB branch and HEAD, except those
> > that were caused by the synchonization horror. Some people don't
>
> Not true: As extensively discussed on the mailing list (and agreed upon

I do no longer agree, and I stop committing to the PLIB branch.
You, Mathias and I were the only ones committing to both branches.
Everyone else only committed to HEAD, no? And now I will also
only commit to HEAD. All my commits to HEAD work for PLIB, anyway,
and I intend to keep it at that.

If AI is the only part with two versions, then it's easy enough
to extract HEAD for all, and the PLIB branch for AI only.

m.