* Martin Spott -- Thursday 25 January 2007:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Yes. And let's call it the "unofficial" handbook. The "official" one
> > is the funny one with the archaic screenshots (2D panel, legacy GUI
> > style with text not fitting in buttons, etc.).  :-}
>
> Well, you certainly know that, aside from fixing it yourself, giving a
> detailed "bug report" is the best start for improvement  ;-)
> We're open for suggestions [...]

I mocked the "official" handbook -- you know, the German one. Not the
"unofficial" one. But if I hit a nerve here, and the "unofficial" TFM
has the same problems, then be my guest. As long as the legacy GUI style
is the default, the text not fitting in buttons is a feature, so the
images are just fair. In a sad way.  ;-)

m.