On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Detlef Faber wrote:

>Thanks, next is airlift for the jeep.

As in "load it into a C-130 Hercules" I presume.  That'd be cool.

We could add race tracks to the interiors of C-5 Galaxy (aka the "aluminum
overcast") (I walked around inside one at the Abbotsford, BC, Canada, air
show this weekend - *BIG* airplane!).

But why stop with this?  Why not an Aerocar?

http://www.museumofflight.org/Collection/Aircraft.asp?RecordKey=C39138F6-8220-4A29-9B33-4C9A264D67FB

In the model railroading world, they say "there is a prototype for
everything"...

--
Mike Schuh - Seattle, Washington USA
http://www.farmdale.com