Hi all,

Finally remembered to raise this:)

I don't know exactly when it started happening but for a couple of
months now I've noticed that, regardless of where I'm flying, I
always seem to be flying over an island of about 12nm radius and
surrounded by sea/ocean.

I don't think the problem is anything to do with tile loading but
with clipping in the renderer.  As I fly forwards (yes, in some
tests against very high winds I occasionally fly backwards) I can
see the terrain smoothly appearing at the ~12nm boundary - this is
especially noticeable in hilly or mountainous regions.

I had a look for suitable parameters in the property tree but didn't
find anything so I'm guessing that there's a hard-coded limit
somewhere.  Anyone else seeing this problem?

If there is a hard-coded limit for this then it's much too low.
Twenty+ mile visibility at ground level isn't uncommon - people are
often able to see across the English Channel (22 miles) and higher
Mountains and peaks are often visible at much greater distances.

LeeE