Vivian Meazza wrote:
> I'm profiling with absolutely _everything_ disabled (including replay). _If_
> that had shown that the stagger went away I would have reintroduced features
> one by one. But I can't even get that far atm. Still trying though, and
> still trying to identify the cause. I note, however, that not long ago we
> had a very good solution, so it's something we have done, and relatively
> recently.
Ok, I was under the impression I saw the same problem here and turning
off ai models cured it for me (a tenfold in framerate improvement at
KSFO). This might have something to do with new taxiway routes and old
scenery since I do see the aircraft parked at the roof of the terminal
building there..

Anyhow, too bad this doesn't solve the problem for you.

Erik