gerard robin wrote:

> I only wonder if we won't get some adventage, within FG itself, to know with
> property,  if there is water or solid under (with nasal script or some code)
> I had recently in mind,  to create animation with AI model which are terrain
> dependent.

Well, it probably is advantagwous to have such feature _now_ ....  and
also carries the disadvantage that someone has to care for cleanly
ripping all this back out after the FDM has improved.
This was just a proposal of mine, I'll happily leave the related
decisions to those who are willing to do the work  ;-)

Cheers,
        Martin.