> I'm sorry for the distraction, but since you brought it up, you have to tell
> us about your model airplane! :-)

Lol, of course, I should have imagined :)

> There is a small lake near my house I can walk to, so I have been having a
> blast on calm evenings with my Seawind park flyer:
>
>     http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/SeaWindEP/
>
> I also got my Shrike 40 flying recently ... that is a real kick ... bank and
> yank style flying, but it slows way up for pretty tame landings.  (It's
> about the world's simplest ARF so it only took me 5 months to assemble):
>
>     http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/Shrike40/
>
> I just ordered a Polaris park flyer kit ... usually takes me at least a year
> to put together an ARF and this is a kit, so no promises when this will be
> ready to fly, but it should be nice at the little lake near my house...
>
>     http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=954314
>
> There are two HD (95Mb) movies you can download from the rcgroups thread
> that are probably worth the bandwidth if you enjoy cool airplanes.

Those are some really nice models. Mine is actually just simple trainer called
Ready
Mk3. It is made of ABS plastic and theoretically it is very resistant to
impacts (what
is important as it is my first model airplane). The place where I fly it has
some lakes
and there is a floats kit for this plane, so I hope I will do some water
landings
eventually. I have no pictures of it on the net yet, but you can see it on the
manufacturer's website:
http://www.thundertiger.com/product/4591-K.html

Regards,

Diogo