Hi Mathias,

> I have not tested that part of the api. So testers and comments welcome.
>
> Hmm, ok. I see.
> Does the attached patch help?
> With your code, you might have a better test bed than I have.

Thank you for the patch, I will be out of town this weekend so I will try it
next week.

> *In* *theory* the groundcache expects times that corespond to the simulation
> time. FGInterface accounts for the difference between the start of the FDM
> instance and the simulation time (that is the cache_time_offset in
> FGInterface).
> I believe that YASim did not track the simulation time itself, so I added
> that? True? Also, YASim internal integration steps do not know about the exact
> time they are for. You might need to take care of them.
>
> There should be no delay between the FDM and AI iterations. The groundcache is
> valid for a specific time interval. And when you start integration, you should
> be at the start of that interval. Once you are ready for that timeslice, you
> should be no further than the end of the caches validity.
> This is not checked.

Understood, using the simulation time in the groundcache makes it much easier
to track.
Now it is just a matter of accounting for the FDM and the integrator iteration
delays in
relation to the cache_time_offset. Hopefully with you patch and this
explanation I will
be able to finish it next week. Thank you again.

Regards,

Diogo