Mathias Fröhlich escreveu:
> Prototyped and checked in.
> I don't claim that it is bug free. So help chasing them :)
>
> Feel free to ask if something is too bad documented or does not work as
> expected.

Hi Mathias,

I am sorry for the delay, finally I could get back to this. Besides
moving to a new city/job, I have also bought a model airplane, so I feel
like a child again with my new toy wasting all my free time playing.

I am changing the friction code to use the new API, but I am having some
trouble. It looks like the velocities returned by the get_body method
are always zero. Maybe the problem is in the
void BodyFinder::apply(BVHMotionTransform& transform)
method as even when it finds the right ID it returns before the
velocities are set.

Also I am having some trouble to synchronize the stuck point with the
carrier movement again. I saw that there are some changes to the time
offset passed to the "Ground Callback" in YASim.cxx. What should I
expect to be already taken care by get_body? Is it compensating for the
delay between the AI update and the FDM iterations? And what about the
Integrator iterations? This was the hardest part of the friction patch
so any tip would be very helpful.

Regards,

Diogo