On Tuesday 22 Dec 2009, Alan Teeder wrote:
[snip...]

> The Ercoupe and certain other aircraft (e.g. TSR2) may have an
> aileron-rudder interconnect, but this is very aircraft specific
> and should be part of the aircraft FCS model.

The YASim BAC-TSR2 doesn't/didn't/shouldn't have an aileron-rudder
interconnect.

In fact, it only has flaps on the wing and lacks proper ailerons and
instead it uses the slab elevons for roll control (although fully
floating, in real life the fully floating tailplanes also
incorporated powered flaps but these aren't modelled in the YASim
BAC-TSR2 config.

The tailfin lacks any actuated control surfaces but is entirely
fully floating, like the tailplanes, so the whole thing twists.

Anyway, I didn't include any link between the roll and rudder
controls in the BAC-TSR2.  Also, I was under the impression that
auto-coordination was a JSBSim feature and did nothing when enabled
for other FDMs.

LeeE