The –enable-auto-coordination feature never worked very well,
but now it even more broken than it used to be. I observe
different symptoms in different aircraft.

In the default c172p, it appears to have no effect at all.

In the SenecaII, the most observable effect is that it makes
it impossible to steer when trying to taxi. In the air it
does not noticeably improve the coordination. Sometimes I
see an intermittent flutter in the rudder, suggesting that
one process is trying to throw the rudder hard over while
another process is trying to center it.

This is one of approximately 62 bugs listed at
  http://www.av8n.com/fly/fgfs/htm/bug-list.htm

If anybody knows of anything that should be added, removed, or
changed on that list, please let me know.