There is a lot of bugs in the structure of the project

None of .cpp/.cxx files include all the files they needs, they includes
files which includes other files that this .cpp/.cxx depends on. Then if
you modify the first include and the consequence is the first include
does nt include the other files needed by the .cpp/.cxx then this
.cpp/.cxx doesnt compile and its become to be very expensive to detect
which include is missing. In collaborative project its really a problem
!

The hierarchy of directory is not good enought,

The includes directives are bugged: the files includes with absolute
reference path and not relative than we have to guess what include
directories to set  on the path search:
A project doesnt have to set include path for all the subproject: you
must use relative path on the source code.

The interdepencies are chaotics

In first attemp to compil i took 3 days to resolve dependencies.

Today, after succesfully compile flightgear since a week, I have got the
new jsbsim sources and tried to include it on the Flightgear: then i got
a lot of dependencies errors (includes, namespace disapeared ect ...)

Before to continue to develop the project,  structure and hierarchies
must be cleaned !!

David Ingels