HB-GRAL schrieb:

> When I want to have more different croplands how should I go further
> with the crop shader? Building different crop.png’s and cropcolors? How
> can I alter this textures/ornaments for cropland terrain? And is it also
> possible to add a relief/normalmap to crop?
>
> Thanks- gral

Sorry for my crop conclusion. I see now how I can change crop texture
and 'colormap' to get another look with the shader. Here is test example
http://tinyurl.com/2uez5ar

The problem with the random blobs still remains. Also the snow level at
2000 meters in the summer and that some textures/landclasses are not
covered by snow (like glacier).

Thanks, Yves