Hi Heiko,

My two cents:

About:  An aircraft flying in the alps reflecting very visible the ocean
doesn't look realistic.
Won't it be possible to select the reflection according to the terrain
under, it is done with some particule animations  (helicopter), it is
possible to make it with the reflecting system.
I know that Gerard did experiment it,  unfortunately i havn't found the
example.
It just want to include a Nasal script, since the terrain under is not
exposed within a property.

--
Best regards,

Henri, aka Alva