On Tuesday 05 April 2011 19:07:10 Vivian Meazza wrote:

> Actually - it wasn't working correctly - you are using a cube cross texture
> with cube map shader - which, much to my surprise works after a fashion.
>
> I'll investigate further.
>
> Vivian
 Ooops, I left the cube cross on the fuselage shader on the released version,
my bad. Missed that, probably because it was working.

I was refering at the reflect shader used by the cockpit. Please check this
picture:
http://ompldr.org/vODRxcw

Thanks for looking into this.

Btw: I think the Tempest looks great, and it's a shame to use such a small
texture, please consider using at least 2048x2048 ;)