On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:35:45 +0300, Emilian wrote in message
<201104051335.45768.emili...@gmail.com>:

> On Tuesday 05 April 2011 13:25:44 Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:09:17 +0300, Emilian wrote in message
> >
> > <201104051209.17330.emili...@gmail.com>:
> > > Thanks anyway :). But the problem I was asking you to take a look
> > > at was a bit different :
> > >
> > > Problem was in the cockpit, there are some full black faces on
> > > objects I know are correctly mapped (and I can easily reproduce
> > > the problem with any object that's using the reflect shader and
> > > has a perfectly vertical face), and I was asking you to take a
> > > look and see if you can reproduce the bug on your end. (Maybe
> > > it's system/gpu specific). Also you can see a weird black
> > > rectangle reflected by the pilot seat if you look straight down.
> > > (or at least that's what I see here). It looks as if one face of
> > > the reflected "cube" is smaller than the other . And before you
> > > ask, problem isn't related nor fixed by .dds textures (it looks
> > > just the same no matter what type of texture I use).
> >
> > ..screen shot link of what to look for, and command line suggestion
> > to reproduce this?
> Please see this bug:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=262
>
> --aircraft=IAR-80
>
> and just take a look around the cockpit, if the bug is present it's
> pretty noticeable.

..er, it's different allright, no Nvidea black paint, instead
I have sunshine-inside-the-cockpit-but-not-outside, livery is
"bare metal" and way too dark, ATI hw on X.org's radeon, urls:
https://github.com/gasguru/flightgearthings/blob/master/a26+iar80/fgfs-screen-009.png
https://github.com/gasguru/flightgearthings/blob/master/a26+iar80/fgfs-screen-010.png
https://github.com/gasguru/flightgearthings/blob/master/a26+iar80/fgfs-screen-011.png
https://github.com/gasguru/flightgearthings/blob/master/a26+iar80/fgfs-screen-012.png