Hi,

I could imagine more something like a portal, (like avsim.com, x-plane.org)
where you have all Downloads available, sorted in licencs, types, ratings.
This would allow to search and find easily all aircraft, no need to search
through the whole web.

This would also allow to have multiple versions of an aircraft, so the user can
decide themselves which one they prefer. This is what I understand under "free"
as well.

Heiko