Le 20/05/2011 23:47, flightgear-devel-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net a
écrit :

Message: 16 Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:15:21 -0700 (PDT) From: Gene
Buckle <ge...@deltasoft.com> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel]
Flightgear-devel Digest, Vol 61, Issue 11 To: FlightGear developers
discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Message-ID:
<alpine.lfd.2.00.1105200615040.4...@grumble.deltasoft.com> Content-Type:
TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed On Fri, 20 May 2011, Heiko
Schulz wrote:

> > Emmanuel,
> > and all here involved or not,
TAKE. THIS. OFF. LINE.

g.

I'm sorry. My answers were made ​​in private to avoid contamination of the
devel list. I also replaced the FDM was missing in these people.But it seems
they do not want to understand.

And as I have no time to waste on that kind of fruitless talks, know that all
this time, I also added an airplane in FG, started two other planes (Nakajima
B5N Kate and Aichi D3A Val) and improved R44. My goal is to give pleasure the
greatest number and not to satisfy the ego of one or two people.

Regards. Emmanuel

--
BARANGER Emmanuel

http://helijah.free.fr