Hello,

> ...looks like you fell into that same trap yourself. ;o)

I'm not a English native speaker, but luckily I'm able to communicate without
Google translate.
But yes,  I had trouble to understand what Mr. Baranger is really meaning.

I was actually refering  to the sentence that he added another aircraft and
started to make two others and want to give much pleasure(?).
  He seems to be quick adding aircraft- are they are really all developed
further and being usuable later?
In the whole context it sounded to me that a realistic aircraft, as discussed
here, wanted by those "1-2"  person aren't a pleasure.

Maybe a misunderstood.

>..the important ones to review, are those meant for inclusion into
> the release candidates, e.g. 2.0, 2.2, 2.4 etc, pull them with e.g.
> "git checkout -b releases/2.2.0 origin/releases/2.2.0" for both SG
> and FG, and you'll find far fewer and far better aircraft. ;o)
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Building_Flightgear_-_Debian
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Scripted_Compilation_on_Linux_Debian/Ubuntu
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Building_FlightGear

Thanks, I will take a look!

> ...yup, is why and how this is a development project. ;o)
> Welcome aboard.

I read in the forum that the GIT-version(?) is actually the developement
version
of FGFS and includes all aircraft in developement. So if there is a release
they
will be add to the Download page, am I right?
I expected a far smaller number of aircraft in developement and of course I
didn't expect that all aircraft will be usuable as they are in developement.
But not that high number!  That are about 200-300 aircraft altogether I guess,
which will hardly be usuable.

As a newbie it looks like for me quantity stands over qualitity... *blush*

How many new aircraft are added each year? How can I see which aircraft has
been
developed more than other, which aircraft are more realistic?

So thanks for the welcome

P.M.

P.S. I just noticed that this mail maybe fits more to the users-list, I'm sorry!