> Am 06.03.12 23:09, schrieb Olaf Flebbe:
> > PixelBufferCocoa :: realizeImplementation not implemented yet
>
> Hi Fred
>
> Just curious about this line, do you think recent osg cocoa windowing
> under OSX will be supported by rembrandt?

Sorry Yves, I have no idea. This error message seems to imply that not all of
OSG has been implemented by the Cocoa adapter. But I don't think Rembrandt
would work with a Pixel Buffer. Rembrandt relies on Framebuffer Objects (fbo)
and if the driver is not able to provide them, there will be no Rembrandt on
that platform.

But from the full log message :

> Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at After Renderer::compile
> RenderStage::runCameraSetUp(), FBO setup failed, FBO status= 0x8cdd
> PixelBufferCocoa :: realizeImplementation not implemented yet

the fbo setup error message may disappear if I lower my requirement (float
textures, number of attachment). But no promises

( status= 0x8cdd means FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED_EXT )

Regards,
-Fred