I won't  say again the performances i got with a  GTX 560TI , since given
within the recent  topic  Rembrandt performance, with the self explaining
.snapshots.

Whatever  we need that  Benchmark matrix .

Those performances could be very different since depending on the scenery
parameters, for instance the performance i got were only with  vegetation
density at maximum  0.4 ( over it froze the system )
The Random buildings could not be used ( system frozen , i had to reboot ).
 Both problem with or without Rembrandt.

Ahmad