Hello,
The most disappointing  , is it seems we are getting better performances
with a lower quality Graphic Card ( talking about Nvidia family ).
This won't encourage to buy a better one.

But more technical explanations , architecture of the computer, operating
system... which could explain,
That talk could end with an open question, and no answer :(

Ahmad