> What's the actual difference between those two?

I'm having trouble understanding what it is that you are asking.

handle() and callback() are very different beasts indeed. The handle()
methods are used by the underlying fltk/OS system to propagate and
"handle" window events (for the most part) whereas the callback()
functions are attached to "user events", e.g. widgets being "pressed",
timers firing, etc.

Though you'd (generally) never call either in your own code, as the fltk
core calls them at the appropriate times for you.

> I want to know when some event occurs, the information is sent to FLTK
> window, Which has two version of handle() and handle(int x) (I'm not
> even sure what they do, just know they get/set the events). I am also
> not sure that every widget also got the same handle() versions?.

Hmm, this is all fairly standard C++ stuff (the business of there being
"two versions of handle", and what widgets gets which handle method and
so forth...)
What languages are you experienced in? Maybe we can find a way to
describe the mechanisms in terms you are more comfortable with?

> Which
> in turn calls the some other functions to call my call_back() to
handle
> the event which was set by my like
FL_widget_mine->callback(Handle_it);

Not quite, but sort of...
The fltk core determines if (for example) the user clicks the mouse at
some (x,y) position, if that position lies inside some button then the
callback for that button will be invoked.
But this mechanism is somewhat distinct from the handle() mechanism, so
I'm not sure quite what you are getting at here...

> I tried to read the manual two times but I wished I could sue the
> company for creating such a problematic/hard to understand manual:(

That'll not win you friends and influence people...!

> .Can anyone share any good tutorial which explain overall working of
it

There's a few kicking around, including Greg's video tutorials and such,
in particular try:

http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/index.html

and

http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk-videos/

(NOTE: Google is your friend...)

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132