I appreciate the time and help of yours but still confused. I'm fairly good in
C++ but eager to know in deep the working of fltk.

> > I want to know when some event occurs, the information is sent to FLTK
> > window, Which has two version of handle() and handle(int x) (I'm not even
> > sure what they do, just know they get/set the events). I am also not sure
> > that every widget also got the same handle() versions?. Which in turn calls
> > the some other functions to call my call_back() to handle the event which
> > was set by my like FL_widget_mine->callback(Handle_it);
>
> Each (widget) class has its own handle(int event) method. All events
> are delivered to the widget's handle method. The widget (class) then
> does some actions or ignores the event. Eventually, the event() method
> calls the callback, if something happened that is "important enough"
> to call the user's callback function. For an input widget, this is
> when the contents was changed, and/or the widget is left (e.g. with
> a mouse click on another widget or by typing tab). You can change
> this for any widget by using the when() method in a limited way,
> depending on the class's ability (see the particular docs).

"All events are delivered to the widget's handle method". Please be more
precise with working. I want to know Who deleviers the event to widget and
using what syntax, handle() or handle(int) ?

> > So what happens now when application receives the event?, how does the
> > event propagates till the my provided call_back() of widget is called to
> > handle to event?
>
> First it is handled by the widget's handle(int event) method (pun
> intended), then the handle method *may* call the callback function.

Yes, that's what I want to know in deep. what you mean hear is , some
codeInBlack calls the handle(int event), which stores the event somewhere,
after which somewhat at end it calls my callback function?

Thanks a lot again :)