Hello,

I'm using Fl_Table widget , amongst others widgets (Fl_Input, Fl_Output,…)

When navigating with keyboard, i «cross» the boundary of the table.
I mean, when i'm on the first row, «UP» cursor key put the focus on the
cursor keys).

With the samples shipped with FLTK, the focus stays in the table.
I tried and reproduced the problem, adding a «Fl_Output» widget to one of
the table sample. But i lose focus only if i move with cursor key at the
very beginning. Otherwise, cursor keys won't leave the table.

I'm doing same thing as the samples, but i lose focus. I don't understand.
I don't have something special for event handling on the main window,
which could «pump» the events on the other widgets.

So the question is: can i force a widget to keep the keyboard focus, when
it's selected ? (until the user clicks elsewhere).

Any idea will be very welcome!

Thank you.