On 07/19/12 13:11, jseb wrote:
> I've seen i come a bit too late, and Greg already opened a bug report.
> I cannot see the samples, both of them returns 404. Here are the URL
> shown in my browser:
> http://www.fltk.org/site/strfiles/2862/foo.cxx
> http://www.fltk.org/site/strfiles/2862/foo_v2.cxx

        Confirmed those URLs don't work, but where are you encountering them?

        When I visit the STR: http://fltk.org/str.php?L2862
        ..and click on the examples, the URL ends up being:

http://fltk.org/strfiles/2862/foo.cxx
http://fltk.org/strfiles/2862/foo_v2.cxx

        ..and those should work. (Note these links don't have '/site/'
        in the path)

> I didn't acknowledge about tab key navigation problem.
> I was focused with cursor key navigation. As you mention it on the bug
> report, cursor keys can be used to leave the widget : that's very
> annoying for users accustomed to «standard» spreedsheet navigation.

        Right; the OPTION_ARROW_KEYS option was added recently,
        mainly to bring Fl_Input and Fl_Text_Editor into modern expectations.

        Seems it applies to other widgets as well, Fl_Table apparently.

        Although I wrote Fl_Table, I don't think I wrote the keynav stuff;
        that was donated by someone back when it was a separate project.
        It was also incorporated at a time when we hadn't formally standardized
        on modern keynav and focus box behavior, so this needs some attention
        to bring it into compliance.

        Not sure when I'll get to this, but I'll need to dig into it,
        being as careful not to break old code.