On 07/19/12 15:42, jseb wrote:
>>> http://www.fltk.org/site/strfiles/2862/foo.cxx
>>> http://www.fltk.org/site/strfiles/2862/foo_v2.cxx
>>  Confirmed those URLs don't work, but where are you encountering them?
>
>  From this link:
> http://www.fltk.org/site/str.php?L2862
>
> Because i've searched on Google «fltk str» and ended up on this page:
> http://www.fltk.org/site/str.php?L1940+P0+S-2+C0+I0+E0+Q

        I see.

        Not sure how google is coming across that url,
        but sounds like we need to change something in the
        website code to handle that.

        Mike is probably the best person to know,
        or if he's not available, one of the rest of us on the
        library team can try to figure it out.

> When coming from the root of FLTK website, i don't have this issue.

        Right; that, and the links on fltk.bugs seem to work,
        which are the two ways I use to get to the bug reports.