On 07/19/12 09:03, Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
> Greg, you're replying to my post, but it's not my problem, so I'm not
> in the position to write example code.

        Right, my q's were to the OP, but I included your response
        to indicate I'd taken that reply into account as well, but
        still couldn't quite understand the issue.

        I tried taking the table-simple example and added an Fl_Input
        field, and found tab navigation didn't work as expected.

        So I've opened STR #2862 for the issue; interested parties
        can add themselves to that STR to track it.