> >> That was probably this:
> >> http://www.fltk.org/newsgroups.php?s16+gfltk.general+v25+T0+Qanimated
> >> The link within is still working.
> >
> >     I'll check to see if that code has been submitted as an STR, and if not,
> >     I can submit an STR on his behalf (he did say we could add his code to
> > FLTK)
> >     with the code as attachments, so that we at least have a copy of the
> > work
> >     even if the author's link goes stale..
>
>    There was an existing STR (#829) for animated gifs from 2005.
>    I added the above code to that STR as an alternate suggestion.
>
>    That STR hasn't gotten much attention since submitted because
>    it was reclassified as a 2.0 feature, probably because of ABI implications,
>    but since we now have a way to manage ABI breaking features, we could
>    probably reclassify this as a 1.3 feature so that it can be added.
>
>    Probably all 2.0-feature STRs need to be changed to 3.0-features,
>    due to the apparent abandonment of fltk 2.0 by its devs.

Ah, I thought GIF class was used for animated pictures. Now i have another
question I'm kind of a beginner in fltk. I have a window with some input
widgets and a button which is deactiveted initially. I want to activate the
button when i insert text in all the input widgets(the button can't be pressed
if an input is empty). I've read some things and i know it;s something with
events handling and FL_KEYDOWN but it really gives me a hard time. Any help
will be appreciated