Well to put my two cents in on this issue...there is a good side and a bad
side to it.  As a creative musician who produces music that major labels do
not deem as commercially viable, mp3.com and napster are a great way to get
your music out there.  My Spiritpark webpage gets 20-30 hits and listens a
day and over the last two months that it has been up that means that
1200-1500 people have heard my music...so with the intention of getting my
name and music out there, mp3.com is a great thing.  Now the bad side is that
if you are commercially released and being distributed and people are
illegally trading your music, well that is definitely something that I could
understand being upset about.

thanks
Ron