Terrence writes,

Minidisc and has the size and tactilty and physical archiving/ labeling
and  I prefer. Anything that makes the recording and handling pleasurable
is great.
syquest 135 is/was better to use and faster but zip became the standard.

Even if it gets skipped as a standard Minidisc still is great to use for us
affectionado's.

I still find the microphone handeling awkward. Maybe there is an ear
implant mike in the future. Who knows we might even be downloading sensory
info from and to our brains from a finger diode in the future. ( Reminds me
of the famous Titan ? painting of God and Adams finger meeting up.)

T.