Quoting Kathy Forer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It was "dear Echo," not "Dear Echo." To connote a beloved acolyte, not
> to address you.

This does not make sense - in what context was it necessary to connote a
beloved acolyte?

The statement was: "She really had you fooled, dear Echo."

The subject was K, so "She" references him.  You were addressing your comments
refers to me.

Why would you want to connote a beloved acolyte in reference to me?

joseph & donna
www.electrichands.com
joseph franklyn mcelroy
corporate performance artist www.corporatepa.com

go shopping -> http://www.electrichands.com/shopindex.htm
call me 646 279 2309

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER CUPCAKEKALEIDOSCOPE - send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]