> If Fluxus has Zen
> roots then all is beautiful and perfect because it is.

How could Fluxus have Zen roots? From my limited understanding, Zen teaches
that no works are necessary to achieve enlightenment - it is instantaneous
intuitive knowledge after eliminating conceptual thought. Fluxus seems very
conceptual to me.

joseph & donna
www.electrichands.com
joseph franklyn mcelroy
corporate performance artist www.corporatepa.com

go shopping -> http://www.electrichands.com/shopindex.htm
call me 646 279 2309

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER CUPCAKEKALEIDOSCOPE - send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: