Quoting Bertrand Clavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Honnestly, Jospeh, who wouldn't?
> You're really looking for trouble...let's vote! ;-)

On or Off the list? We have real trouble with private beaches.

joseph & donna
www.electrichands.com
joseph franklyn mcelroy
corporate performance artist www.corporatepa.com

go shopping -> http://www.electrichands.com/shopindex.htm
call me 646 279 2309

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER CUPCAKEKALEIDOSCOPE - send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]