Brian's solution is nice, and works perfectly for direct printing of barcodes. Grabbing a clean graphic from it (say, to send to the box printer), is not so good. Has anyone messed around with this?

geoff

On Jul 9, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Stephen Knight wrote:


Brian Dunning has some great barcodes on his site -
http://www.briandunning.com/bar-code/

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843
FMWebschool, we bring the web to life
FX.PHP PHP XML MySQL CDML ASP Custom Plug-in Development


-----Original Message-----
From: FileMaker Pro Discussions [mailto:FMPRO- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lisa Keene
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Barcode reader/generator

Hi all.
We are a medium sized office currently using FileMaker Pro 7 and FMServer Unlimited on Mac OX Server 10.3.9. I have been asked to help implement an asset management tracking database. Since we currently use FileMaker I see
no reason to go with a third party  standalone app when FM will work
perfectly fine. I like the template available but financial would like to incorporate barcodes. Anyone have any experience or advice on devices or
plugins?
thanks,
Lisa Keene

Reply via email to