Okay.. I am puzzled why I can't get a correct amount.

I have a membership database that has a related payment file (where all the
payments records are kept).

The two are tied together with the membership number.

I have window that has a listing of all their payments.  Some payments are
membership payments, others are donations. So I also have a relationship
called Last payment, where I can have membership number and the word
"Membership" so I am only looking at the membership payments.  I also have
it sorted, so I can make a report of only the last membership payment.

So now I have a report that has their name and PaymentDate and PaymentAmount
for their last membership payment.   I want a running total of the
PaymentAmount.

I can't do a summary field, as the PaymentAmount is coming from a
relationship. I have tried a calculation of Sum[lastpayment:PaymentAmount]
but it doesn't give me the correct running total.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Reply via email to