Lisa,
Not to disparage any other options mentioned, but if all you need is a basic
Code 39 font that you can print and scan easily, you might take a look at
free3of9.ttf, which can be downloaded from several places.

Regards,

Blake 


On 7/9/07 9:20 AM, "Lisa Keene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

> Hi all.
> We are a medium sized office currently using FileMaker Pro 7 and
> FMServer Unlimited on Mac OX Server 10.3.9. I have been asked to help
> implement an asset management tracking database. Since we currently use
> FileMaker I see no reason to go with a third party  standalone app when
> FM will work perfectly fine. I like the template available but financial
> would like to incorporate barcodes. Anyone have any experience or advice
> on devices or plugins?
> thanks,
> Lisa Keene

Blake Downes
Division of Epidemiology & Community Health
University of Minnesota
Phone: 612-626-8822

Reply via email to