Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:46 AM
To: Toby Mendel
Cc: FOI Advocates
Subject: Re: [foianet] Parliamentarians Tax Data

The same in Macedonia, tax data are not public for any citizen.

On 2012-12-13 08:19, Toby Mendel wrote:
Same in Canada. And Italy, although apparently the Min. of Finance
released all of the tax records one year in a Rambo move towards
openness which cause a lot of furore, although I am not sure what
happened.

Toby

TOBY MENDEL
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR