Hello Toby, Zahid and everyone,

What happened is quickly said, alas: the Italian Data Protection Agency stepped
in 24 hours after the online publication of the data, following a flurry of
protests, and orderes their removal, arguing it was a breach of privacy :-/

Best regards,

Francesca

--
Francesca Fanucci
Lawyer - Consultant on freedom of expression

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" --
(George Orwell)