That you have to decide yourself  :)

My view is that tax information is clearly private (in Canada, this can include
medical expenditures, sports expenditures, etc.) so you would need a public
interest argument to overcome it and that would probably have to be limited to
certain cases or classes of people (as with officials or senior officials as
Vanja was arguing).

Toby

Toby Mendel
Executive Director