Luca Furini wrote:

You are completely right; by the way, what other child LMs could the LLM
have?

I'm just guessing, but I think anything that can appear inline, i.e. hyperlinks, leaders, etc. Block level stuff like Tables and graphics can not be children of the LLM.

I do not believe that the patch is mature for committing to the trunk
code. See above. Luca, do you share my view?

Completely: I submitted the patch to get a first feedback, comments,
suggestions ...

I thank all that spent some time looking at it and testing it, and I
apologize if I have not been able to clearly explain what my aim was.

No need to apologize or thanks us, your efforts are most appreciated.

I'll work on this patch for some more time, and I'll let you know of the
progress.

Thank you, please let us know if you need any assistance or further feedback,

Chris