Glen Mazza wrote:
--- Simon Pepping <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Errr--I wouldn't want additional branches in CVS just
for the sake of a patch--they tend to become
permanent. Luca working on his local machine, or
using something on SourceForge may be a better idea. It's just Monday right now--we can wait a few more
days.

Glen, branches are only as permanent as you make them. They're a tool, and with the CVS-aware IDEs out there, they are increasingly easy to use. (Until we're Subverted, anyway. Not a comment on the product itself, just the expected level of third-party support.)