Fopsters,

While I haven't wanted to make a fuss about it at this stage, given Finn's question, I guess it's time to let you guys (and Karen ?) formally know that I am in the process of setting up project Defoe on SourceForge. http://defoe.sourceforge.net/

It's alt-design under another name, but it is based on 1.5/5.0/Tiger, so it will be of no direct benefit to FOP in the near future, except as a test-bed for the alt-design processing structure.

alt-design should probably be noted as a dormant branch, and me as an inactive committer.