On Oct 28, 2004, at 3:21 PM, Glen Mazza wrote:
--- Clay Leeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Speaking for myself, I want to be clear that I (and
I assume others)
feel very fortunate to have had the benefit of the
work of Peter B.
West on the alt.design portion of FOP. With the
possibility of Peter
moving on to work with Defoe, I just wanted to thank
you personally,
Peter, for your hard work and always welcome (IMHO)
contributions.

Me too. Remember, I nominated and voted for Peter West for XML Graphics chair. I thought he would have represented XML Graphics quite well.

I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me! :-D

I do want to reduce the number of pages on our website
though--making it smaller will facilitate getting it
translated into Japanese.  (Tokyo-based AntennaHouse
already has an extensive Japanese language site.)
It's too early now, but I'm looking forward to a
translated site of our own.

Glen

I'm looking forward to that release! The more languages we have, the more users we can get (and perhaps, the more code-heavy java developers we can get! w00t!)

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>