I'd be happy to help out! Of course, since it appears to be moving anyway, it might be easier for me to move your documentation to a new forrest install and go from there. Either way, I'm happy to do what I can. (IOW pile it on! :-p)

Web Maestro Clay

On Oct 28, 2004, at 2:00 PM, Peter B. West wrote
Clay,

Thanks for the comments. I would be interested to see the alt-design doco running under the new Forrest regime before it is removed, because I would like to take advantage of your hard work in coming to terms with Forrest. It was difficult to get the documentation working in the original Forrest-based version, and I would like to see if, and how, it can be done in a newer Forrest.

Peter

Web Maestro Clay -- Clay Leeds - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Webmaster/Developer - Medata, Inc. - <http://www.medata.com/> PGP Public Key: <https://mail.medata.com/pgp/cleeds.asc>