Peter B. West wrote:

> I've started a blog as a diary of Defoe development and, at
> the moment, my learning experiences with Java 5.0, especially
> Typesafe Enums and Generics.  If you drop in there from time
> to time, you can see what I am up to.  Have you considered
> one for FOray?

I actually spent some time on your blog yesterday, and I think it is
probably useful for the kind of work that you are doing. My work is much
more mundane, and, between commit logs and project documentation and
announcements, a blog would be pretty redundant for me (although the commit
log will be more useful when we are using Subversion). Probably the closest
thing to a blog that I have is:
http://www.foray.org/release.html

I haven't really craved the 5.0 features yet, but did finally decide a few
days ago to use 1.4 as a minimum, primarily to eliminate preprocessing
(developer productivity) and to use "assert".

Victor Mote