Best of luck with Defoe!

And, ummm, if you could pardon me for not waiting
until the body is cold (Well
OK...98.3...98.1...97.9--there!  Practically an ice
cube now... ;), I think we should have the Alt-Design
tab moved off the FOP website and on to Defoe's, and
place a link instead on our resources page to Defoe.

This would help reduce the size of our website and
make it easier to modify/maintain, but perhaps more
importantly, give visitors to FOP the indication that
we're better settled on the architecture of our next
release.

Glen