I've updated the docs a bit, and gotten much (but not all!) of the FOP,
Batik & Commons content into the CMS...

We're still missing an adequate navigation system, so I did a preliminary
job of getting a few links in the sidenav, but it's incomplete and ugly as
sin. We'll need to build a mechanism to hide (collapse?) non-relevant
links, but that shouldn't be too hard.

We also need to figure out java-docs, download.cgi, and perhaps some other
issues...

Without further ado:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/

Kind regards,