[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
when I try to export a pdf im receiving the error message:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementation: method createDocument(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/w3c/dom/DocumentType;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Document; not found
        at lotus.domino.NotesThread.run(NotesThread.java:218)

I looked in my packages, the class is in the xml-apis.jar and it contains that class with that method ...
What could that be?!

The most likely reason is that there is another class without this
method in the CLASSPATH before xml-apis.jar. Sorry, you'll have
to ask someone familar with Lotus Domino in order to resolve this.

J.Pietschmann